Ash’s cancelled 2020 Teenage Wildlife UK tour has now been rescheduled for late 2021. The band had initially planned to reschedule the tour for October 2020 and then March 2021.
The re-branded “25 (+1) years of Ash” tour will include support from Indoor Pets and The Wood Burning Savages.
Ash have also been confirmed for the 2021 AmpRocks and TRNSMT UK festivals as well as the Open Flair 2022 festival in Germany after their 2020 appearances at each were cancelled. Expect more 2020 cancelled festival appearances to be confirmed in the coming months.
The confirmed dates are as follows.
- Sep 02 - Concorde 2, Brighton
- Sep 14 - Rock City, Nottingham
- Sep 15 - Wedgewood Rooms, Portsmouth
- Sep 16 - Wedgewood Rooms, Portsmouth
- Sep 18 - O2 Academy, Bristol
- Sep 19 - O2 Academy, Newcastle
- Sep 21 - Swg3 Tv Studio, Glasgow
- Sep 22 - O2 Ritz, Manchester
- Sep 23 - Leeds University Union, Leeds
- Sep 25 - Roundhouse, London
Update 1: The following shows have also now been rescheduled:
- Dec 05 - Picturedrome, Holmfirth
- Dec 06 - Arts Club, Liverpool
- Dec 07 - Sugarmill, Stoke
Update 2: Irish shows have also now been rescheduled along with some additions:
- Dec 09 - Dolans Warehouse, Limerick
- Dec 10 - Róisín Dubh, Galway
- Dec 12 - Cyprus Ave, Cork
- Dec 13 - Crown Live, Wexford
- Dec 14 - The Academy, Dublin
- Dec 16 - Limelight, Belfast
- Dec 17 - Ruby Room, Castlebar
For a full list of 2021 tour dates see the upcoming shows section.