Ash’s cancelled 2020 “25 years of Ash” UK tour has now been rescheduled for March 2021. The band had initially planned to reschedule the tour for October 2020 however given the current situation and government advice have now taken the decision to postpone the tour until 2021.
Not all the original dates have been rescheduled as yet but are expected to be in the coming months as the global situation begins to improve, including the shows in Ireland.
The re-branded “25 (+1) years of Ash” tour will include support from Indoor Pets and Social Animals.
Ash have also been confirmed for the 2021 AmpRocks and TRNSMT UK festivals as well as the Open Flair 2021 festival in Germany after their 2020 appearances at each were cancelled. Expect more 2020 cancelled festival appearances to be confirmed in the coming months.
The confirmed dates are as follows.
- Mar 10 - O2 Academy, Newcastle
- Mar 11 - Leeds University Union, Leeds
- Mar 12 - O2 Academy, Bristol
- Mar 14 - O2 Ritz, Manchester
- Mar 15 - Swg3 Tv Studio, Glasgow
- Mar 17 - Rock City, Nottingham
- Mar 18 - Pyramids Centre, Portsmouth
- Mar 19 - Roundhouse, London
Update July 18th: The following shows have also now been rescheduled:
- Jun 30 - Arts Club, Liverpool (With The Wood Burning Savages)
- Jul 02 - Concorde 2, Brighton
- Jul 13 - Picture Drome, Holmfirth
- Jul 14 - Sugarmill, Stoke
- Aug 12 - Knust, Hamburg
Update September 15th: Irish shows have also now been rescheduled:
- May 21 - Ruby Room, Castlebar
- May 22 - Limelight, Belfast
- May 23 - Róisín Dubh, Galway
- May 26 - Dolans, Limerick
- May 27 - Cyprus Ave, Cork
For a full list of 2021 tour dates see the upcoming shows section.